- Featured Brands
- Gift Guides
- Summer 2020
FASHION UNITES IN THE FIGHT AGAINST COVID-19
We have had masks exclusively created for us by a collaboration between Stephen Van Eeden, Lace Blossom and Gabi Rosenwerth and are selling them as a set of 2, since one should be in the wash whilst you're wearing the other.
The masks have elastic that fits around the ears and also come with separate fabric ties that you can thread through, should you find tying your mask behind your head more comfortable.
These masks are beautifully constructed from quality materials and the funds raised from the manufacture will be used to sustain the designers' smaller couture Ateliers and the staff that they employ.
Risk level 4 through to level 1 demands that all South African’s or foreigners currently living in South Africa should wear a face mask when they are not at home.
Please note that these items can't be returned as they're PPE products.
These multiple layer cotton face masks when used correctly, washed and ironed after every wear can offer the following protection to the wearer:
– Reduces transmission of droplets from the person wearing the mask when they cough or sneeze.
– Reduces the risk of exposure when you are in a crowded space such as your office, hospital or grocery store.
– By wearing the mask you create awareness around COVID-19 and it also reminds you to not touch your face.
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES when wearing a face mask:
– Wash hands before and after you have put on your mask.
– Make sure the fit is comfortable and not too tight.
– Do not touch the cloth part covering the mouth when putting the mask on or taking the mask off.
– Do not touch, fiddle with or adjust the mask while you are wearing it.
– After every wear wash with warm soapy water and iron when dry. This is a means of disinfecting the mask.